Wednesday, January 13, 2010

firstly,2oo9 was the worst year,so far. never in my 18years of living have i been through this major downfall. what Aidil & I noticed for that year was right after our relationship had been hit by downpour,there wasn't any rainbow. you see,it's a normal procedure when rain stops,pretty rainbow appears. sometime,double. so i think you get what I'm trying to say.
so basically everything's in a mess. we couldn't sort things out. our mind twirled like a 1year kid's drawing. one mess after the other when healing was in progress. it wasn't easy. 2oo9,we didn't see any reason why we should hold on to this. came December where love was really put to a test. & for 2oo9,that was the last time.


First Post for 2o1o
it's the 13th day of 2o1o. despite everything that happened which i strongly believe there're reasons behind it,I'm still standing strong. cried,maybe a lil'. disappointment,pretty much. but one thing for sure,i already planned well for this year. Aidil is turning 20 & 19 for me. whatever happened,let's take the initiative to learn from it. I am a happy lady,indeed.

Aidil,you don't have to worry abt me. I'm always here for you & that,you have to knw. you just do what you need to do. though we've been through hell to finally see the light at the end of it,I've always love you. every single breathe i take.

No comments:

Post a Comment