Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i can't really sleep tonight though I'm very lethargic.
i don't knw why.

Friday isn't the day that I'm looking forward to.
Honey will be away for two weeks. Hence,the sadness.
Also mark the day that I gonna get busy with work. Schedule
will be pretty tight. But that doesn't give me the right to avoid
my girlfriends. okay that's besides the point.

Some might get this wrong & I'm definitely not blurting it out(because
I'm thinking.)since the heart & mind is speaking the same
language(if you get what i mean),so i guess it's okay to tell.

Living life full of deceives ain't easy. I guess some might go through
this as well. but the deceives have to stop someday. I'm not Miss-Know-
It-All but this is based on experience. Just because you're in love,that
doesn't mean both think alike. your mindset & how logic things can get.
therefore,caused complication. also,this is a perfect example of beautiful
imperfection. maybe this post is meant for my love.

When everything comes positive & there's no room for negativity,
something's wrong somewhere. how about if everything's negative,there
must be something positive out of it. frankly,how can speak the truth,when
life is surrounded by deceivers. Even when you tried,no matter how rational
it is,you can never deliver the truth. though it's the truth,never. no matter
what you had to sacrifice or how foolish you look,never. it's not as easy as
it seem,right?

i love you,Aidil.

No comments:

Post a Comment